Furnace Replacement in Charleston, SC
Charleston winters can become quite cold, and most homeowners would consider a furnace to be essential. Unfortunately, these heating units do not last forever. On average, homeowners must replace their furnaces every 15 to 20 years. If you are dealing with furnace issues, we offer furnace replacement services to ensure your new heating unit works effectively. With a new furnace, skyrocketing electric bills will be a thing of the past.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
Most people know furnaces begin to break down over time and are no longer as effective at heating homes. Recognizing the signs of furnace issues is essential for homeowners so they can seek a furnace replacement from our team. If you notice any of the following signs, give us a call right away.
- If your furnace is older than 15 years, it is time to seek a replacement. Waiting too long to pursue furnace replacement services will only increase damages and expenses.
- Increased energy bills are a common sign of a failing furnace. If your winter electricity bills seem out of control, it is time to take action and call us for an inspection. We can tell you if it is time to replace that old furnace or if repairs will suffice.
- Are you constantly adjusting the thermostat in your home, trying to get things warmer? Does your home always seem cool, despite the furnace running? If you answered yes to these questions, it might be time for a replacement.
- If a furnace is making strange sounds, emitting odd smells, or simply not performing as it once did, repairs or a replacement are likely necessary. Allow us to discover the problem right away.
- Furnaces will not cycle properly when they need to be replaced. Short cycling produces inconsistent temperatures inside a home, leading to higher-than-normal electric bills.
If you have noticed any of these signs above, we urge you to contact us right away. We will be happy to come out and inspect the furnace to determine what is causing the problems. We offer extensive replacement services to ensure the right furnace is selected.
What Causes Furnaces to Stop Working?
Wear and tear is the common culprit for furnace problems. Over time, the furnace’s parts begin to experience damage. When furnaces begin needing constant repairs, it is time to have a new one installed. Call us for furnace replacements in Charleston, SC right away. We are here to answer your questions.
How Much Does Furnace Replacement Cost?
The cost of installing a new furnace varies according to the type and size of the model. Averages range from $3,000 to over $7,000. We will help you discover which furnace is right for your home. We offer the fairest prices in town and will work to help you stay on budget.
Do You Need to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
Can your furnace make it through one more repair or does it need to be replaced right away? If any of the following are true, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Paying for repairs will cost more than replacing the furnace.
- The furnace is older and is experiencing problems in performance.
- The furnace is breaking down frequently, requiring increasingly expensive repairs.
- The furnace is irreparable.
- The furnace is no longer heating your home appropriately.
- Your old furnace is not energy efficient and is causing increased electric bills.
Average Lifespan of Furnaces
As everyone knows, furnaces do not last forever. Most furnaces will last between 10 to 15 years and no longer than 20, depending on the level of care they receive. Maintenance is essential for keeping furnaces operating smoothly. Without proper maintenance, furnaces are more likely to break down often and will eventually fail completely.
We Offer High-Quality Furnace Replacement Services
A furnace is a vital piece of equipment for any home. When winter strikes, having a working furnace is critical for your family’s health and comfort. If you have noticed problems occurring with your furnace, it may be time for a replacement.
We are committed to ensuring your furnace is working properly so your home is comfortable and safe. Allow us to come out and inspect your current furnace and offer suggestions for a replacement. Call us now to schedule your maintenance appointment. There is a reason so many homeowners in Charleston, SC rely on our services. Call now to learn more.
At Mura-Tech Services, we are committed to helping our customers achieve optimal comfort in their homes. Our HVAC services include repairs, installation, and maintenance for all heating and cooling systems located in the Charleston, SC area.